St. Barbara in Gdańsk - a historic late gothic parish church in the center of Gdańsk . From the mid-sixteenth century to 1945 a Protestant temple. The temple is 36 meters long, 18 meters wide and 10 meters high. The usable area is 648 square meters. The forty meter high tower overlooks Dlugi Ogrod . The three bronze bells placed in it are a gift from the priests of the Magdeburg diocese .
Laowa 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D from Venus Optics, full frame manual lens (does not show in EXIF)