The Church of the Holy Spirit in Warsaw is a church at 3 Długa Street, in Warsaw's New Town.
The church was originally built in the Gothic style alongside a hospital in the 14th century. It was probably the first hospital of this type in the Mazovian region and was located just outside the walls of the Warsaw Old Town.
It was founded by Janusz the Elder, Duke of Warsaw, and handed over to the city in 1388. (Wikipedia)