Wat Niwettham Prawat is situated at the end of the island in front of Bang Pa-In Palace . It was constructed by King Rama V in 1878 for use as a royal temple when he was staying at the palace. He decided to build a Buddhist temple in Western style in order to create something new and original. This is a Buddhist temple.
Bang Pa-In Royal Palace (also known as the Summer Palace) is a palace complex formerly used by the Thai kings. It lies beside the Chao Phraya River in Bang Pa-in District within Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province. Wikipedia Thailand