Completed in 1888, the church is simple both in colour and structure. The square tower is on the southwest side, a characteristic of English parish churches, and has an octagonal spire. The main tower is divided into three sections. The roof gable is an equilateral triangle as are the dormer windows.
Tags: ontario Old City Canada Church Places of Worship Uxbridge