Osgoode Hall occupies six acres and named in honour of William Osgoode, the first Chief Justice of Ontario. The east wing was first built in 1829. In 1844-46 the west and central sections were built and the east wing remodelled. In 1857-60 the central section was re-built. It is one of the finest examples of the Victorian Classical architecture in Canada.
Tags: toronto Ontario Canada Buildings Heritage Osgoode Hall Law Divine Captures