The building was built in 1891at Yonge and College, and was used by the International Order of Odd Fellows for their secret meetings. The order is a secret society of men with the goal of mutual aid and benevalence.
Tags: toronto canada Old City cans2s Ontario FlickrsTrueReflection_1 FlickrsTrueReflection_Level 1
Built in 1903 as part of the Trinity College. Now it marks the entrance to Trinity-Bellwoods Park, and is located on Queen Street West at Strachan Avenue. The Trinity College became part of the University of Toronto.
Tags: toronto Straight from Camera cans2s Ontario Canada Remember That Moment Remember That Moment Level 1