Fluidr
about   tools   help   Y   Q   a         b   n   l
User / Snuffy / Market Hall, Peterborough, ON
22,141 items
A large two storey brick building with a four faced clock tower was opened in 1890. The second floor gallery was an indoor market and during the summer months, a large outdoor market was located on the eastern side of the building. Ground floor areas were used as retail stores.

Popularity
  • Views: 439
  • Comments: 2
  • Favorites: 1
Dates
  • Taken: Aug 1, 2007
  • Uploaded: Aug 1, 2007
  • Updated: Apr 12, 2017