Fluidr
about   tools   help   Y   Q   a         b   n   l
User / Snuffy / City Hall and Pembroke Street Bridge, Pembroke, ON
22,167 items
The original wooden bridge was replaced by the stone bridge in 1887, which was then widened and reinforced in the 1940s. The city hall was formerly the post office built in 1889. It was renovated in 1958 to become the city hall of Pembroke. The river is called Muskrat River.
Popularity
  • Views: 1154
  • Comments: 15
  • Favorites: 8
Dates
  • Taken: Sep 28, 2012
  • Uploaded: Oct 5, 2012
  • Updated: Mar 23, 2017