Fluidr
about   tools   help   Y   Q   a         b   n   l
User / Snuffy / St. Alban the Martyr Anglican Church 1903, 537 Main Street, Glen Williams, ON
22,249 items
Excerpt from glenwilliams.org:

Located on the banks of the Credit River on Main Street, Saint Alban’s was built by local Anglicans and opened in 1902 against the Bishop’s wishes. It has a resident minister and a very active congregation with a strong sense of community spirit. The many events and activities that take place in the church, hall, and extensive grounds are well attended by the neighbourhood and help shape the cohesive character of the village.
Popularity
  • Views: 441
  • Comments: 40
  • Favorites: 29
Dates
  • Taken: Aug 9, 2020
  • Uploaded: Aug 18, 2020
  • Updated: Aug 20, 2020