Fluidr
about   tools   help   Y   Q   a         b   n   l
User / Snuffy / Georgian Shores United Church, 997 4th Avenue East, Owen Sound, ON
22,166 items
Excerpt from Owen Sound Historic Walking Tour:

The first church on this site, called Division Street Presbyterian, was erected in 1857. The current church was built in 1886. The congregation joined the United Church of Canada in 1925. In 2012, Division Street United merged with Know United to become Georgian Shores United.
Popularity
  • Views: 1265
  • Comments: 24
  • Favorites: 16
Dates
  • Taken: Oct 1, 2017
  • Uploaded: Oct 5, 2017
  • Updated: Sep 10, 2019