Fluidr
about   tools   help   Y   Q   a         b   n   l
User / Snuffy / Seldon House, 1005 2nd Avenue East, Owen Sound, ON
22,189 items
Excerpt from Owen Sound Historic Walking Tour:

Built in 1887 as a hotel with 44 rooms, three parlours, a bar, dining room and commercial sample rooms, from 1904 to 1937. It was operated by daughters of Mrs. R.J. Doyle - a founder of the Women's Christian Temperance Union, and did not serve alcohol. The exterior of the building was restored in the 1980s.
Popularity
  • Views: 1365
  • Comments: 33
  • Favorites: 21
Dates
  • Taken: Oct 1, 2017
  • Uploaded: Oct 5, 2017
  • Updated: Sep 27, 2020