Fluidr
about   tools   help   Y   Q   a         b   n   l
User / Snuffy / Kun Lung Wai, Fanling, New Territories, Hong Kong 粉嶺龍躍頭覲龍圍
22,211 items
Also known as San Wai, and was built in 1744. Four watchtowers were constructed at the four corners of the enclosing walls. A pair of chained-ring iron gates were installed at the front entrance.
Popularity
  • Views: 1324
  • Comments: 6
  • Favorites: 4
Dates
  • Taken: Aug 14, 2005
  • Uploaded: Aug 13, 2005
  • Updated: May 12, 2021