Fluidr
about   tools   help   Y   Q   a         b   n   l
User / Snuffy / The Parliament, Melbourne, Australia
22,167 items
Construction began in 1856 with the building of the Legislative Council and the Legislative Assembly, and fully completed in 1929 with the completion of the Refreshment Rooms. The Library was added in 1860, followed by the Queen's Hall and Vestibule in 1879, the west facade and Colonnade in 1888, steps and lamps were added in 1892, and the North Wing in 1893. A dome was in the design but cancelled due to economic conditions.
Popularity
  • Views: 422
  • Comments: 8
  • Favorites: 1
Dates
  • Taken: Oct 23, 2007
  • Uploaded: Nov 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sep 16, 2017