1) Find a colorful background. In the historical district of La Candelaria in Bogotá, Colombia there are many colorful street murals to choose from.
2) Carry not one, but two large DSLR cameras. This gives the perception that you are a professional photographer.
3) Communicate effectively. Learn the local language to effectively engage with the locals. In my case, it was Spanish (thanks to Duolingo for helping me brush up).
4) Patience. Wait for opportunities to come to you.
5) Ask a beautiful Colombian woman to serve as your model.
If the first four tips don’t work for you, tip #5 will always guarantee a great photograph!
Thanks guys for all your views, comments and favs!
Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography 2017
Contact me to license my images:
Purchase my prints:
Facebook | Google + | Twitter | Pinterest | Photography Blog