Fluidr
about   tools   help   Y   Q   a         b   n   l
User / Michael Locke / Church of the Epiphany, Arthur B. Benton 1913
Michael Locke / 38,277 items
The main sanctuary (as seen from the chancel) of the expanded church, designed by Architect Arthur B. Benton in 1913. The stained glass window seen here of the Good Shepherd was designed by nearby Judson Studios. Brother Thomas Carey, Vicar of the church gave us an informative tour December 23, 2010.
Popularity
  • Views: 2548
  • Comments: 7
  • Favorites: 3
Dates
  • Taken: Jan 18, 2010
  • Uploaded: Dec 24, 2010
  • Updated: Apr 28, 2020