View On Black
The St Peter portal is the only one of the cathedral’s twelve portals to have been at least partially completed during the Middle Ages. It was used as a template for the design of the other portals in the nineteenth century. Members of the Parler family, a family of famous sculptors and masters, carved the figures that decorate the portal between 1370 and 1380.
See where this picture was taken. [?]