The Landhaus Klagenfurt is a historically significant and at the same time most representative secular building in the Carinthian capital. It is located between Heiligengeistplatz and Alten Platz on the edge of the oldest part of Klagenfurt city center. The country house was built between 1574 and 1594 as part of the expansion and fortification of the city by the Carinthian estates. It is still the seat of the Carinthian state parliament.
Kamera: Sony ILCE 7M2