Located in Haworth, West Yorkshire, home of the world famous novelists the Bronte sisters. The Bronte Cinema was opened in 1921. It is built in natural local stone and seating was provided at stalls and circle levels. Always independently operated, it closed on 29th July 1956 with Danny Kaye in “On the Riviera”. It is thought that the cinema was never equipped with CinemaScope.
The structure was subsequently converted into a warehouse.