Bouvigne Castle, locally known as Kasteel Bouvigne, lies in a forest south of the city of Breda, in the province of North Brabant in the Netherlands.
Bouvigne Castle was first mentioned in 1554 as the property of a Jan van Brecht. It was described as a stately moated house. It had been built in 1548 by Jan to replace an older house. At that time it was called "Boeverie" or "Boeverijen" and was used as a farm. In the remainder of the 16th century the castle was enlarged until it got its present appearance.