Fluidr
about   tools   help   Y   Q   a         b   n   l
User / Dannis van der Heiden / Sets / Netherlands
Dannis van der Heiden / 500 items

  • DESCRIPTION
  • COMMENT
  • MAP
  • O
  • L
  • M

The Eagle (23.01428) was built in 1925 on behalf of P. Boudewijn Rotterdam at N.V. yard Hubertina v / h. W.H. Jacobs Machine factory in Haarlem under construction number 694.

Tags:   Adelaar steam boat steam engine manual focus long exposure Nijkerk Netherlands water pier night stars clouds Tamron 10-24mm SLT-A58

  • DESCRIPTION
  • COMMENT
  • MAP
  • O
  • L
  • M

Landgoed Den Treek-Henschoten is popular with hikers. The modest variety of heath, former production forest, shifting sands, meadows and the cultural-historical country house makes the estate pleasant to explore. The landscaped marked routes meander through the estate and bring the visitors to the most beautiful places.

Tags:   Lake nature Forest bird lake sunrise fog morning beautiful dawn Amersfoort Leusden Nikon D750 d750 Tamron 24-70mm F/2.8 Netherlands sunbeam tree water Den Treek early peacefull sky blue sky reflection autumn bright colors sunset beach landscape mist HDR

N 121 B 7.8K C 6 E Dec 21, 2019 F Dec 23, 2019
  • DESCRIPTION
  • COMMENT
  • MAP
  • O
  • L
  • M

Model Jeroen in a captured pose.

Tags:   modelphotography tattoo shawl kneeled pose muscles model man male Nikon D750 D750 Lensbaby twist60 ccc.fotounie per-sona

  • DESCRIPTION
  • COMMENT
  • MAP
  • O
  • L
  • M

My son Shane takes a cool pose in front of a wall with grafitti.

Tags:   look boy model modelphotography winter colour portrait evening D750 Amersfoort Netherlands Nikon grafitti cool smile

  • DESCRIPTION
  • COMMENT
  • MAP
  • O
  • L
  • M

Den Treek is a hamlet and estate belonging to the Dutch Municipality of Leusden, in the province of Utrecht. The house is situated on the edge of the woods of the Utrecht Ridge, 2 kilometers southwest of Leusden-Zuid.
The history of 'Treek' falls significantly along with the history of Leusden. The villa Lisiduna, which was envisaged in the eighth century, grew to Leusden (today: Old Leusden). In the nineteenth century Leusden moved to the southwest, toward Leusbroek, to what is now called Leusden-Zuid and later developed the center of the present Leusden around Hamersveld.
From 1807 the history of Treek is linked to that of the family Beaufort.
The estate Treek is now a whole with Henschoten and is part of the National Park Utrecht Ridge.

Tags:   snow wall tree trees Treek Henschoten Leusden Amersfoort Den Treek cold winter brick wall SLT-A58 Tamron 10-24mm wide angle


1%