MS-Optical Perar 24mm f/4 SUPER TRIPLET Handmade Lens from Japan - Leica M Mount
- Very high optical quality triplet formula lens
- Super-wide 24mm focal length, 82 degrees angle of view on 35mm size, 60 degrees on APS-S
- Ultra compact design, weight 40g, 50g with hood, only 5.2mm thick
- Refined triplet design with two double thickness positive lenses, superior to Tessar design
- 10 blade quasi-round aperture for smooth and pleasing bokeh (Made in Germany by Otto Niemann Feinmechanik GmbH, Berlin)
- Minimum focus distance 0.8m on Leica M, on mirrorless cameras 0.5-0.6m
- ALL six glass surfaces multicoated, 96% light transmission
Vivid, real and beautiful color reproduction, high contrast high resolution images
- Unique exposed front aperture (hood accepts 19mm size filters)
- Initial lot of lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki
- Native Leica M mount, area for 6-bit coding
- Available in black finish (black paint and other versions not available in Japan), appearance analog to 28mm Perar lens
Includes lens, lens hood and caps.
- Accepts Leica Elmar thread type 19mm filters mounted in supplied hood.