On the National Register of Historic Places. "The building, designed by architect David E. Anderson, was constructed in 1931 at the site of the Iron County Fair, which began in 1899. The building has a central, two-story octagonal section with single-story wings radiating outward. The building is perhaps the last of a series of polygonal county fair exhibition buildings built in Michigan, the first being built as early as 1860. The octagonal section of the Iron County Fair Exhibition Hall has a low pitched roof, clerestory windows, and a gable with a porthole window over the round-arched main entrance." It was pretty cool.