- standard servo modified for continuous 360 deg rotation;
- Brooxes Utility Frame;
- Brooxes Folding Picavet Cross;
- Picavet lacing line (fancy pink);
- Battery box 3 x AAA with switch;
- KAP Klips (2x);
- Camera keeper (to attach the camera to the frame);
- some extra hardware (velcro, nuts, bolts, rings, foam, etc.).
The only part that's missing is a Gentles clickPAN-SERVO.
...with a mini servo C1016 from ACE RC and 4 small pieces of FR-4 material (woven glass and epoxy) soldered together. A strong adhesive keeps the servo glued forever to the little frame. To finish it all off I sprayed some dark gray paint here and there to make it look fancy.
And how clever from Panasonic to give this camera a hot shoe!