I used a DIY cardboard lens board to mount the 127mm lens from my friends Speed Graphic to my new Cambo SCII.
I used my Alien Bee at full power in a softbox (above and left of camera) and could only get the F-stop up to F16. So I opened up to F32 and popped the strobe 3-times while I held the shutter open in Bulb. I also had a white foam core board as a reflector on camera right.
AristaEDU Ultra 100 4x5 in Diafine. 1 minute presoak, then 5+4.
Edit: This didn't look quite this contrasty before I uploaded to Flickr. This is a two-part scan from my Epson V500. I'll try and get a wet print soon and see if it will scan better.
Explored [Oct 27, 2012 #330]
Tags: 4x5 aristaeduultra100 cambo explored film diafine largeformat bw